Last Updated: September 18, 2023
- Information Collection
When you visit our website, we collect information that you provide to us, including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, and any other information that you choose to provide. This may be through contact forms, feedback forms, or any other interactive parts of our website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Track advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences in the future.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options.
- Use of Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service, allowing us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails, SMS, or contact you by phone, if provided.
- Consent to Contact
By submitting a form on our website, you are providing explicit consent for Mission Hearing Aid Center to contact you using the information you have provided. This includes, but is not limited to, SMS, phone calls, and emails. Please be aware that SMS, phone, and data usage fees may apply, depending on your service provider and plan.
- Information Protection
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Sharing of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- Contacting Us