1201 Airway Blvd Suite D-4,
El Paso, Texas 79925
Phone: (915) 303-9200
Fax: (915) 257-1195
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 9am – 1pm
Our office is in the Airway Junction Shopping Center. You can easily access it by getting off on Airway exit, this works if you’re coming from either I-10 east or west. Proceed north towards the airport. Once you pass Viscount Blvd., turn left into the Airway Junction shopping center. Our
office is located at the northwest end next to Tobacco Tin. We are also accessible via Montana Avenue east or west. Turn on Airway Blvd. heading south towards I-10. Once you pass Edgemere Blvd. and GECU Credit Union, turn right into the Airway Junction shopping center.
About El Paso
El Paso is located in far west Texas. Its close proximity to both Juarez, Mexico, and Las Cruces, New Mexico gives El Paso a unique culture. There are many things to do and places to see in the Sun City, including:
- Art Galleries
- Find an alluring mix of traditional and contemporary art at any one of our local galleries. Each gallery is rich in history and culture and aims to provide its visitors with a sight you will see only in El Paso.
- This city offers great fun for families big or small. Kids can count the whiskers on the tigers in the “cool” park environment of the El Paso Zoo. Spend a Sunday biking along the Rio Grande or feed baby goats at the Licon Dairy petting farm. Western Playland offers rides and roller coasters.
- Historical and Cultural Sites
- El Paso serves as a cultural corridor introducing thousands to our history. With our extensive diversity one could learn about the notorious outlaw John Wesley Hardin, the native Tigua culture, or visit the Magoffin Homestead.
- El Paso attracts world-class photographers, painters, sculptors and muralists. See both regional and international artists at a number of art centers; explore the area’s archaeological past or the natural history of its Chihuahuan Desert setting.
- Regional Casinos
- El Paso is centrally located and just a short drive from some of the region’s most popular casinos.
- Vineyards and Wineries
- The sun shines in El Paso approximately 302 days per year, earning it the nickname “Sun City.” With all that sun we’re bound to have the finest regional vineyards. Raise your glasses to taste Texas wine differently.
At Mission Hearing Aid Center we have a passion for helping people hear their very best and for helping each individual reach their full hearing potential. People with hearing, dizziness and balance problems can find expert help at Mission Hearing Aid Center.
Our hearing specialists are experienced with almost every type of hearing and balance problem, and they work with you and your medical team to arrive at a diagnosis and develop solutions.
- Hearing Loss – Evaluate and treat hearing, balance, and tinnitus disorders.
- Hearing Aids/Assistive Technology – Select and custom-fit hearing aids and assistive technology.
- Hearing Screening and Testing – Screen individuals to identify possible hearing disorders. Testing will confirm if a hearing loss is present and determine the kind and degree of loss.
- Noise and Hearing Loss Prevention – Explain how to protect hearing from the effects of noise.
- Tinnitus – Provide a comprehensive approach to the evaluation and management of patients with tinnitus through a team focused on patient care.